1. We recommend you download a sample data CSV file to understand the file format. But we support a CSV in any order as long as there is a column header.
2. We support up to 10 User Defined Fields (UDF). Each CSV MUST have the following column headers at minimum: Email, First Name, Last Name. Your import file 1st line should be header line that contains name of the field. The fields can be in any order.
3. Once your file has been uploaded to our server a green check mark will appear with the message “File Upload Completed”.
4. Click the “Process File” button and follow the wizard instructions to complete the process.
5. We support a maximum of 256MB file upload. If you have bigger than 256 MB file, please contact us so we can discuss how you want to use our Services.
6. Uploading large files can be time consuming and introduce a lot of loads on the site because we are encrypting and tokenizing your data. You can break up your files into multiple uploads and load them into the same group.