Surveys can have a participation rate as low as under 5 percent. The good news is you do not have to get a lot of responses to understand how your participates feel about a subject.
Here are some things you can do to improve the results.
- Don't make the survey too long.
- Brand the Survey in your look at feel so the person taking the survey identifies this survey with your product/service.
- Use our demographic questions to help understand your audience better.
- Create your own if there are ones we do not have.
- Use Skip-to Questions to make the survey relevant to the person. For instance men may get one question, women a different question.
- Put the Survey on your website with our code snippet and email it out to your users if possible.
- Enable the ability to resend the email until it is opened.
- Put an introductory note that explains why it is important your users takes your survey.
- Put a nice thank you note at the end of your Survey.
- Use our Data Browser to get details and insights about your audience.
- Consider putting the Survey in a SMS. EmailsAndSurveys Surveys are responsive!
Click Here to Watch How to Create Survey in EmailsAndSurveys